Main fields of study: Science Public Administration
- Pacasila ( Indonesian State Philosophy) spirited and scientific integrity.
- To be open, responsive, to the developments in science, technology, the arts, and the problems encountered by and within the community.
- Having knowledge and having the basic and technical skills, necessary to adapt and or create methodologies, that will be used in conducting the study of management within guidelines and procedures.
- Mastering , theories , concepts, paradigms, that are most relevant to their expertise.
- To be familiar with issues, management work systems, gain knowledge by observation, study of experts, who have expertise in a particular field of management.
- The student will be able to use their abilities, skills, within their scope of expertise. This will enable them to seek and find, within their field, the answers to complex problems, with a very disciplined approach.
- To be able to communicate ideas, results of their work to subordinates, peers and the wider audience