- To produce Doctoral Graduates that have both a social and national conscience, personality, to be open minded, responsive to the dynamics in society. In addition the advancement of science that is based on the understanding of the foundations of the science of law.
- To produce experts that are competent, independent and are able to work in maintaining, advancing the science of law.
- To produce Doctoral Graduates, that are scientists, experts , competent, independent and are able to work in maintaining, advancing the science of law.
- To promote, develop and disseminate legal knowledge, both as a pure and applied science. The aim being for the improvement of welfare of society and the state.
- To Produce Doctoral practitioners of ever improving quality to be able to work to a high standard and being able to satisfy their users in all the services they provide